Wednesday, November 2, 2011

J. Crew Corduroy Pants

DSC00454_2

DSC00460_2

wool cardigan by Marsh Landing, shirt from Brooks Brothers, pants from J. Crew, Calvin Klein belt, boots by Aquatalia, OPI Who Are You Wearing? nail polish

This outfit includes two things I have been wanting for a little while: colored corduroy pants and a new belt. My faith in online shopping is a little scarred lately, so when I went to the mall and was actually trying things on, I was not disappointed. These bootcut cords are cheaper in-store, and I didn't have to pay shipping. And I was able to bet this amazing belt (I bought it in black too) in the right size. **sigh** I love Calvin Klein!

I found the J. Crew cords to run a little small, so I sized up. The store had a "short" length, so it is perfect with low heels and boots, like these. And I love the color!


1 comment:

  1. The blue looks great & I really like it with the grey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.