Tuesday, November 29, 2011

No Shopping for Me

DSC00521_2

DSC00523_2

teal sweater from Banana Republic, shirt by Calvin Klein, pants by Madewell, Circa Joan & David patent heels

What kind of style blogger am I? I did not buy anything on Black Friday. I did not buy anything online on Cyber Monday. Actually, I have little plans or desire to go clothes or shoe shopping at all! I am in a "I do not want what I haven't got" mood for a few weeks now, and I don't know when it will end.

However I am not opposed to people sending me clothes for free! I won this Banana Republic sweater from a blog recently, and I am looking forward to incorporating this new color with browns and greys this winter. I wish I had more teal and navy blue in my winter closet. I would love to pair this sweater with a navy blue shirt underneath and my camel pants. Perhaps someday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, my friends. Did you purchase anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.