Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tangerine Nails and Tomato Pants

DSC00642_7

DSC00647_2

DSC00645_2

DSC00641_2

Butter London "Jaffa" nail polish, Nixon watch, necklace and white lucite bracelet from Etsy, striped cardigan by Ella Moss, navy slingback heels from Ann Taylor

I want to introduce everyone to my newest nail polish purchase, Butter London's Jaffa polish. Though it may look red in the photos, I assure you, it's very close to Pantone's 2012 color of the year, Tangerine Tango. Once I put it on, I built the rest of my outfit around it. 

Wearing a watch and one bracelet is as close to an "arm party" (copyrighted term by The Man Repeller) as I get! I am more of a minimalist. If you are looking for unique jewelry and accessories, my friends, may I suggest you take a look over at Etsy? You can find that perfectly-colored piece that may be missing from your jewelry box. And you can probably find it for really cheap. 

Red, white, and blue? I say, let's be patriotic all year 'round. Have a great day, my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute look! Love love love your watch!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing manicure and jewelry!
    Love this look!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh loving all the tangerine! I do a pretty good arm party, sometimes...haha...other times I'm lazy
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.