Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target Scarf

DSC01302_2

DSC01303_2

DSC01301_2

3.1 Phillip Lim scarf from Target, sweater by August Silk, J. Crew corduroy pants,
 Donald J. Pilner booties, Nixon watch

Submitted to Cute & Little's Color Brigade!

What I really wanted from the Lim x Target collaboration was a new dress. I tried on two: the turquoise shift dress with half-jeweled collar, and the black and white drop-waisted dress. I liked both, but didn't love them, they looked very boxy on me. Overall I loved the collection, and I don't have a mustard scarf, so I chose this piece to take home. I'm still experimenting on how to wear such a large square scarf in a casual manner, so excuse the safety pin!

1 comment:

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.